Encoder De-Code

Well I finally got a little time to work on the bike and try and figure out the problems. The encoder is working just fine. I collected some samples from it using an arduino uno and a bunch of alligator clips connected to 5v, Gnd, Sin, and Cosine. I now just need to look at the datasheet for the RMB28 that is on it and figure out what the Kelly controller wants to see.


Arduino Pin Read (Raw Data)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s